How To Digital Entrepreneur
This post is for anyone who is interested in Digital Entrepreneurship. I originally wrote it for the lovely ladies who participated in our Twitter Chat. You can find it by logging into Twitter and typing the hashtag #XWBizChat in the search bar.
I learned so much from Gwen Serrotti, the Founder of Xtraordinary Women through this amazing experience. Gwen is super organised and a fountain of helpful tips and advice. She explained exactly how to participate in a Twitter Chat and which Free Online Tools to use to Schedule Chats and keep abreast of the Chats as they are happening.
It inspired me to make this video for my fellow members at Wealthy Affiliate:
Click the link below for my video Tutorial ↓
Let’s get back on topic. You’re here to learn about Digital Entrepreneurship, right?
There’s only so much you can put in a Tweet, so I’ll flesh out a few of the concepts we chatted about today.
Today this is a post. But that’s just the beginning. I’m also planning to:
- make a video, upload it to YouTube and embed it back in this post
- create a presentation, upload it to Slideshare
- write an ebook
- create an online course
- send out an email series
And that, in a nutshell, is the path to Digital World Domination. That’s how you become a Digital Entrepreneur. Well, kinda.
What is a Digital Entrepreneur?
There are many, varied definitions of Digital Entrepreneurship but in my mind, it’s simply this:
A Digital Entrepreneur is anyone who’s making a living online.
Which means you may already be a Digital Entrepreneur and just not know it yet.
- Are you involved in E-commerce? Do you buy and/or sell products or services online?
- Are you a blogger or Influencer creating digital content like Sponsored Posts?
- Do you create content online like Reviews to promote products or earn Affiliate Income?
- Do you create your own Digital Products, such as eBooks or email Courses and eBooks?
- Are you an Author selling books on Amazon Kindle or directly from your website?
- Are you a Freelancer offering editing, website design, graphic design, logos, Virtual Assistance etc?
- Do you own a Digital Marketing Agency?
- Are you a Digital Marketer?
- Are you YouTuber creating Videos and earning from Advertising or Sponsored Posts?
- Do you sell your craft products on Etsy?
- Do you buy and sell products on eBay?
- Do you have an Events company and market your se