Finding the perfect path to wealth online can be a tricky business. The internet can be a gold mine or a minefield, depending on which opportunities capture your attention.
I’ve been building a business online for nearly four years and over this time, I’ve started following a number of incredible Mompreneurs and Fempreneurs, all Superstars in their niches. I read their posts, I subscribe to their email newsletters, I follow them on social media.
And they all have their own take, their own special sauce.
- One will say the best way to make money online is to to create and sell eBooks.
- Another will say it’s by creating online courses.
- Yet another will say it’s by becoming an Influencer on Instagram or YouTube.
- Virtual Summits. Dropshipping. Affiliate Marketing. e-Commerce. Membership Sites.
- I’ve seen women succeed online as Inventors, Virtual Assistants, Freelancers, Authors, Podcasters and Coaches.
So what do you do? Who do you listen to?
What really works, for everyone, every time, anywhere in the world?
What’s the BEST way to make money online?
The Short Answer:-
Affiliate Marketing, Done Right.
The long answer:-
Affiliate Marketing that…
- Incorporates The 4 Core Business Models
- Satisfies all 3 of Jay Abraham’s Profit Activators
- Offers valuable low-end, mid-end and high-end products
- Ensures that your Customers can ascend the Value Ladder
- So that you can earn commission on them for years to come
Phew! That was quite a mouthful, so let’s break our long answer down into each core component I’ve mentioned.
The 4 Core Business Models
These are the most highly profitable business models on the Internet.
1. Affiliate Marketing
2. Digital Products
3. Coaching and Consulting
4. Events and Masterminds
Jay Abraham’s 3 Profit Activators
All 4 of the Core 4 satisfy Jay Abraham’s 3 Profit Activators, the 3 simple things you need to be focusing on in business to generate maximum profit.
1. Get more Customers
2. Do Repeat Business with those same Customers
3. Sell High Ticket Products to Increase Revenue
Focusing on all 3 of Jay’s Profit Activators, gives you (or any company for that matter), the best chance of turning a profit.
Image Credit: Free on Canva Pro
An Average Affiliate Marketing Company
Will focus only on the first profit activator — bringing in more customers to generate more sales.
***If their products are also very low-priced, you’ll have to sell a lot of them, i.e. find a lot of new customers, to generate significant income.
A Good Affiliate Marketing Company
Will teach you to create a sales funnel and build an email list in order to do repeat business with your customers.
A Great Affiliate Marketing Company
Will also provide you with high-value, high-ticket products to sell to your customers so that they can ascend the Value Ladder.
An Outstanding Affiliate Marketing Company
Will incorporate the 4 Core Business Models into their offering.
AND, if you’re interested in growing and developing your high-income skills, they’ll also teach you to create your OWN Digital Products, Coaching Programs, Events and Masterminds.
Image Credit: Created on Canva Pro
An outstanding Affiliate Marketing Company will teach you to become a Digital Entrepreneur.
But where do you find an outstanding Affiliate Marketing company?
If you’d like to partner with an outstanding Affiliate Marketing company, learn how to become a Digital Entrepreneur and run a profitable online business, I recommend Legendary Marketer.
Or you can do what I did, start by watching their free video, click here to access.
*If you purchase anything through a link in this article, you should assume that I have an affiliate relationship with the company providing the product or service that you purchase, and that I’ll be compensated in some small way at no extra cost to you.